Neal was previously employed by the two largest Fire Alarm/Security Manufacturers in the World, Siemens and Tyco/SimpexGrinnell providing Design/Build Contractor capabilities worldwide. He was their Headquarters Business Development and National Account Manager responsible for Government, Industrial, Automotive, Power Generating, and Commercial Facility projects internationally.
Now we bring the same expertise and knowledge to our customers through our General Contractor company, Veterans Construction Services, Inc.
VA Roudebush, Indianapolis, IN
VA Roudebush, Indianapolis, IN
Ravenna Arsenal, OH
Wash Rack for Vehicle Cleansing
Clark Design/Build LLC., Quantico, VA
Fire Suppression System
Significant Smaller Projects
- Taxiway Gate, Akron-Canton Airport, OANG Manufacture & Install extremely large taxiway gate to be galvanized in the field. In process 80% complete. Value = $397,166
- Rickenbacker Airport Reconfigure Hangar Door Drainage Value = $237,486
- Mansfield ANG, OH - Base HQ Aircraft Display (2ea.) / Relocation of aircraft from 20’ pedestals to wheel mount platforms including demolition of steel reinforced pedestals
Past Major Design/Installation Projects & Clients
- FERMI-II Nuclear Plant, Monroe, MI original Fire & Smoke detection and Monitoring Systems
- Donald C. Cook Nuclear Plant, Training Facility Bridgman, MI original Fire detection and Halon-1301 Systems
- Davis-Bessie Nuclear Plant, Sandusky, OH retrofit replacing the entire Proprietary Alarm System including Fire and Smoke Detection
- Perry Nuclear Plant, Perry OH retrofit replacement of existing Fire alarm/detection and monitoring system
- Wurtsmith AFB, Oscoda, MI Installed SAC and Missile Control Special Hazard detection and Halon-1301 Systems
- National Missile Defense Program, U.S. Multiple Silo sites strategically located for the Homeland Defense project. Industrial HQ Manager for Siemens, Inc.
- General Motors. Numerous Proprietary/Fire Alarm Monitoring, Special Hazards Systems, and Emergency Evacuation Systems at over 55 plants. Also their old HQ as well as their new World Headquarters Renaissance Center system replacement. Additionally their Access Control system installation in Arlington, TX and the second in Delphi Kokomo, IN
- Ford Motor Company Proprietary Supervising Central Monitoring System and their Dearborn Research Facility. This system presently has over sixty buildings around the country being monitored for approximately 15,000 points. Also replaced their World Headquarters Proprietary Alarm/Evacuation System.
- Chrysler Technology Center and World Headquarters. Largest single project in North America in the past fifteen years. Presently almost million sq/ft being expanded to over 4.4 million sq/ft at a cost of $1.1 Billion. Neal Krantz & Reuven Golan (DCX Corporate Fire/Security Manager) co-authored an NFPA Journal article on this project.
- Seagram’s, Tropicana processing facility in Bradenton, FL including proprietary integrated systems for Monitoring Fire, Freon Detection, and Emergency Evacuation
- Mercedes-Benz Plant, Tuscaloosa, AL assembly plant integrated system for fire and access control, as well as time-keeping system
The above list includes over 139 Automotive projects and represents over $125,000,000 of installed jobs over the past fifteen years. Adding other industrial, utility, and commercial projects (200+) provides an additional $100,000,000 which amounts to $225 million plus with a grand total of over 340 major facilities.